Fully Licensed Spray Painter / Panel Beater and a Spray Painter Apprentice Urgently Required
The Scooter Den and John Hunter Car Repairs located in the Inner West (Rozelle area), is expanding.
We currently have several opportunities for enthusiastic and committed individuals who are looking for full-time work in the automotive industry within in a clean and environmentally conscious workshop.
* Fully Licensed Spray Painter Tradesman (PPG Waterbourne Paint System)
* Fully Licensed Panel Beater Tradesman
* 1st or 2nd year Apprentice Spray Painter (provide TAFE details)
As a Tradesman Panel Beater or Spray Painter it is essential that you:
· Are fully qualified with at least 3 to 5 years’ experience
· Are competent in both small and medium smash repair work
· Are self-motivated with an eye for detail
· Have your own hand tools and basic pneumatic tools
For the Apprentice position, you will:
· Be in your 1st or 2nd year and registered with TAFE
· Be willing to learn and follow instructions within the team
· Have excellent communication skills and customer focus
· Have a passion for your trade!
We take pride in the work that we do and have developed a strong reputation for outstanding workmanship and customer satisfaction. Our workshop is fitted with industry leading equipment and technology.
We offer excellent wages for the right candidates and a professional and courteous team environment with long-term employment opportunities.
Workshop Hours are Monday to Friday 7:30am to 5:00pm with occasional Saturday work.
We are conveniently located to both Bus and Light Rail transport.
If you have the skills and wish to apply for one of these roles, please submit your resume stating which position you are applying for and include at least two trade and/or personal references to become a part of our dynamic team.
All enquires are strictly confidential.
Please email email@example.com